When time critical voice and data is important, Whoop Wireless is the solution
What's The Problem?
Making a mobile connection in-building to share EMR records and other TIME CRITICAL VOICE calls. Physicians do not have ubiquitous coverage in critical areas like OR, ER.
What Are Benefits?
Obtain timely communication of patient vital monitoring, imaging exams, lab results, nurse point of care and physician offices.
Service & operational efficiencies
- Patient adherence and compliance
- Security - life safety
- Case management - minimize re-admissions
- Lower admin costs
- Staffing optimization
- Reporting efficiencies
- EMR, records for MD,Nurse, Patient
- Scheduling - multichannel options
- 80% of physicians use smartphones
- Mobile connectivity is expected to overtake LAN, accounting for 74% of device connectivity by 2018
- There are over 5,820 medical, health and fitness apps available for smartphones today
- Estimated health care application sales to reach $11.8B by 2018